This event was created as a 90 day check in for ALL business people to participate to connect, share, support, and meet new people. Everyone is welcome to all of these events.
Our topics are beneficial to all business people, not a sales pitch, designed to have you leaving with some great strategies to implement right away.
This is a great opportunity to meet new people, invite your peers, learn, educate, share and above all have FUN!
This month we have 3 dynamic presentations and it’s all about"Getting Set” to run your business.
Liz M Raymond ~ President/Founder Professional Business Organizer: Organization is Key to Success
- Does your office look like you are struggling?
- Do you have business systems in place to operate efficiently?
- Do you know how to optimize these processes?
Don’t miss Liz who will provide tips, tricks and solutions that will help you streamline your financial processes leaving you more time to DO your business.
Monique Cote ~ President/Founder Mamie Virtual Assistant: Time Management
- How much is your time worth?
- Are you wasting time, does it seem like there’s never enough?
- Are you tracking your time?
Don’t miss Monique who will share insight into how valuable our time is and how we can take some time back.
Michele Davis ~ President/Founder Health and Charity: Positioning
- Personally, what you do in your personal life will affect your business
- Professionally, positioning yourself with peers and clients
- Community, how you are perceived and your niche market
$25 +tax (included in the price) - In order confirmation emails, the price is broken down into the net product price and tax charge for HST purposes.
Thank you for your interest - ticket sales for this event have now closed.